State-of-the-Art Research and Development, Fabrication, and Testing Facilities
CTD’s world-class facility spans approximately 18,000 square feet, and is specifically designed to foster and support an efficient approach to product development. These spaces enable our diverse team of researchers, scientists, engineers, and technicians to unite to share ideas and develop solutions from the ground up.
- Material Analysis
- Material Development
- Laboratory Research
- Engineering Design
- Manufacturing (Prototype and Scale)
- Testing Services
CTD has a wide range of specialized equipment for the development, fabrication and testing of polymers and ceramic matrix composite materials, as well as the ability to analyze advanced components.
Our Core Capabilities Include:
- Advanced materials and process engineering
- Analytical design studies and modeling
- Component design, prototyping and fabrication
- Mechanical, electrical, thermal, and physical testing at extreme temperatures and other harsh environments to validate materials and components
- Testing at temperatures from 4 K to 523 K
- New products pilot-scale fabrication