At CTD, we strive to be a world leader in advanced materials and system solutions for challenging environments by delivering superior value to our customers in a responsible and ethical manner.
We balance fundamental research and development with prioritized innovation and partnerships to achieve commercial viability. We deliver engineered composite materials for your specific application as well as novel products that are enabled by the unique characteristics of composites. CTD is uniquely able to fully exploit the material properties in our portfolio to provide maximum performance and mission success for your applications!
Our Core Capabilities Include:
- Advanced composite material development and process engineering
- High temperature, strain, torsion, thermal resistance
- Low moisture uptake
- Extreme thermal cycling
- Fire and chemical resistance
- Low toxicity and smoke
- High glass transition temperature
- Analytical design studies and modeling
- Component design, prototyping and fabrication
- Multi-factor testing at extreme temperatures and other harsh environments to validate materials and components
- Mechanical, electrical, thermal, and physical
- Testing at temperatures from 4 K to 523 K
- New products pilot-scale fabrication
- Material selection
- Novel packaging for efficient stowage and deployment
CTD has been granted 25 patents and has 28 patents pending on various products. This IP provides a strong position for future commercialization and establishes a competitive position from which to operate in a variety of markets.